|Christmas Cranberry Frozen Salad|
This recipe came from Mom. We usually make this in the 10-cup bundt pan, but I'm sure you could put it in a couple of smaller containers. It must go in the freezer.
1 pound cranberries, ground
2 cup sugar
6-8 oz mini-marshmallows
20 oz pineapple, crushed (with juice)
8 oz Cool Whip
- Mix ground cranberries with sugar. Refrigerate overnight.
- In a separate bowl, mix marshmallows and pineapple. Refrigerate overnight.
- Mix both mixtures together and fold in Cool Whip. This step requires a large bowl or kettle.
- Pour mixture into a mold and freeze for at least 8 hours before serving.
- After its initial serving, leftovers can be moved to a smaller mold and refrozen.